
I feel so lucky to live in Texas in the Spring despite the crazy weather. I just love all the amazing wildflowers that have come alive this spring and have provided us with such vibrant colors. I took my daughter, Evangelina, to get her hair cut today and I could not resist the opportunity to photograph her in the golden fields across from my house. Her only complaint was that her legs were pretty itchy...she wished she had worn jeans. I photographed her sister a few days ago in some wild daisies...funny how the brothers are not too bothered that I didn't ask them to come and play model for the evening.
Mother's day is right around the corner and the photos from this season's wildflowers will make the perfect self-gift...not to mention that my mother would probably love to have some as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment