Friday, September 21, 2007

Farewell to Summer


Summer slipped by quickly this year. No time to breathe between our busy schedule at the pool with our 3 swimmers, family birthdays, weddings, and work schedules. But I did enjoy the longer hours of daylight and all the rain that kept us cooler. Fall is going to be fabulous! All the Holidays filled with family and fantastic food. Fall is also when I get to go to some awesome seminars that will continue to help me grow as a photographer and business owner. The books and purses are wonderful additions this year. I just recently added photo dry erase message boards and calendars...these are great for refrigerators, work, school, etc. Call or email me to get more info on any of these new products.

1 comment:

StingRhea said...

i love you new site~
im glad that you could come back to take pics. of us aledo kids!!
thank you soo much

rhea jackson